Please enter your email:
1. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
2. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
3. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
4. What is a footer?
5. What do the below buttons allow?
6. Which option is used to move text?
7. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
8. If you accidently delete some text, how would you bring it back
9. When you justify text, that means:
10. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
11. How do you remove a row from a table?
12. How would you create a numbered list?
13. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
14. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
15. What are Tab Stops used for?
Question 1 of 15