Please enter your email:
1. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
2. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
3. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
4. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
5. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
6. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
7. Which option is used to move text?
8. How do you remove a row from a table?
9. When you justify text, that means:
10. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
11. What is a footer?
12. How would you create a numbered list?
13. What do the below buttons allow?
14. If you accidently delete some text, how would you bring it back
15. What are Tab Stops used for?
Question 1 of 15