Quiz to test your word skills – Intermediate
Please enter your email:
1. When restricting the Editing ability in a document, which of the following cannot be controlled?
2. Metadata properties must be filled in by a document management server in order to be used by Word’s content placeholders.
3. What kind of Section Break starts the new section on the next available odd page?
4. If a Section Break is removed, what will change about your document?
5. How can text be converted into a table?
6. When saving a template; how can you be sure that the user using the template will have access to the Styles you have created?
7. You cannot create your own Footers and Headers which can be inserted from the Headers and Footers buttons.
8. What is a Quick Part?
9. What is a Section Break used for?
10. What does Track Changes actually track?
11. By changing the language option in your Word settings, you will automatically change the language settings for your dictionary when checking a document.
12. Can Track Changes be switched off?
13. How is a Style saved?
14. You are creating a process flow diagram using SmartArt. You require another shape to be inserted below your selected parent shape. How do you get this done?
15. What is a Style?
Question 1 of 15