Please enter your email:
1. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
2. Which option is used to move text?
3. What is a footer?
4. What do the below buttons allow?
5. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
6. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
7. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
8. What are Tab Stops used for?
9. How would you create a numbered list?
10. If you accidently delete some text, how would you bring it back
11. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
12. When you justify text, that means:
13. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
14. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
15. How do you remove a row from a table?
Question 1 of 15