Please enter your email:
1. What type of reference is used to create a Table of Figures?
2. Where are Form Field controls found?
3. A macro can record keystrokes and mouse clicks but not mouse movements such as selecting words in documents.
4. To migrate Styles between documents, which process would you use?
5. What is a file of Concorde?
6. When performing a Mail Merge; where does Word pull the information for the fields from?
7. Which of the following cannot be cross-referenced within your text?
8. Where can the insertion; deletion and creation of sub-documents be controlled?
9. Where are Form controls found on the Ribbon?
10. What is a bookmark?
11. Which Styles does a Table of Contents rely on to work?
12. When importing information for a Mail Merge, some information may be missing.
How can you rectify the display of missing information during the Merge process?
13. What is the below box used for?
14. Which of the following is NOT available as a type of source for a citation?
15. A Mail Merge can only use the standard Outlook Contact fields like First Name and Address Block
Question 1 of 15