Please enter your email:
1. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
2. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
3. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
4. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
5. How do you remove a row from a table?
6. When you justify text, that means:
7. What are Tab Stops used for?
8. How would you create a numbered list?
9. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
10. What is a footer?
11. If you accidently delete some text, how would you bring it back
12. What do the below buttons allow?
13. Which option is used to move text?
14. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
15. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
Question 1 of 15