Please enter your email:
1. What are Tab Stops used for?
2. How do you remove a row from a table?
3. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
4. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
5. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
6. What do the below buttons allow?
7. How would you create a numbered list?
8. When you justify text, that means:
9. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
10. What is a footer?
11. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
12. If you accidently delete some text, how would you bring it back
13. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
14. Which option is used to move text?
15. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
Question 1 of 15