Please enter your email:
1. What is a footer?
2. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
3. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
4. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
5. Which option is used to move text?
6. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
7. What are Tab Stops used for?
8. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
9. What do the below buttons allow?
10. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
11. When you justify text, that means:
12. How do you remove a row from a table?
13. If you accidently delete some text, how would you bring it back
14. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
15. How would you create a numbered list?
Question 1 of 15