Quiz to test your word skills – Intermediate
Please enter your email:
1. What is a Quick Part?
2. Metadata properties must be filled in by a document management server in order to be used by Word’s content placeholders.
3. Can Track Changes be switched off?
4. How can text be converted into a table?
5. What is a Style?
6. What does Track Changes actually track?
7. You are creating a process flow diagram using SmartArt. You require another shape to be inserted below your selected parent shape. How do you get this done?
8. When saving a template; how can you be sure that the user using the template will have access to the Styles you have created?
9. If a Section Break is removed, what will change about your document?
10. When restricting the Editing ability in a document, which of the following cannot be controlled?
11. What kind of Section Break starts the new section on the next available odd page?
12. How is a Style saved?
13. You cannot create your own Footers and Headers which can be inserted from the Headers and Footers buttons.
14. By changing the language option in your Word settings, you will automatically change the language settings for your dictionary when checking a document.
15. What is a Section Break used for?
Question 1 of 15