Quiz to test your word skills – Intermediate
Please enter your email:
1. How can text be converted into a table?
2. What does Track Changes actually track?
3. What is a Section Break used for?
4. When restricting the Editing ability in a document, which of the following cannot be controlled?
5. What kind of Section Break starts the new section on the next available odd page?
6. How is a Style saved?
7. You are creating a process flow diagram using SmartArt. You require another shape to be inserted below your selected parent shape. How do you get this done?
8. When saving a template; how can you be sure that the user using the template will have access to the Styles you have created?
9. Can Track Changes be switched off?
10. What is a Style?
11. What is a Quick Part?
12. By changing the language option in your Word settings, you will automatically change the language settings for your dictionary when checking a document.
13. Metadata properties must be filled in by a document management server in order to be used by Word’s content placeholders.
14. If a Section Break is removed, what will change about your document?
15. You cannot create your own Footers and Headers which can be inserted from the Headers and Footers buttons.
Question 1 of 15