Quiz to test your word skills – Intermediate
Please enter your email:
1. If a Section Break is removed, what will change about your document?
2. What is a Style?
3. What kind of Section Break starts the new section on the next available odd page?
4. You cannot create your own Footers and Headers which can be inserted from the Headers and Footers buttons.
5. How can text be converted into a table?
6. What is a Section Break used for?
7. When restricting the Editing ability in a document, which of the following cannot be controlled?
8. What does Track Changes actually track?
9. What is a Quick Part?
10. You are creating a process flow diagram using SmartArt. You require another shape to be inserted below your selected parent shape. How do you get this done?
11. Can Track Changes be switched off?
12. Metadata properties must be filled in by a document management server in order to be used by Word’s content placeholders.
13. By changing the language option in your Word settings, you will automatically change the language settings for your dictionary when checking a document.
14. When saving a template; how can you be sure that the user using the template will have access to the Styles you have created?
15. How is a Style saved?
Question 1 of 15