Take our Microsoft Word 2016 Basic skills quiz and see if you know the basic skills required to use this software.
Please enter your email:
1. Which option is used to move text?
2. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
3. if you accidently delete some text; how would you bring it back?
4. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
5. When you jusify text; it means that:
6. What are Tab Stops used for?
7. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
8. How would you create a numbered list?
9. How do you remove a row from a table?
10. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
11. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
12. What do the below buttons allow?
13. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
14. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
15. What is a footer?
Question 1 of 15