Take our Microsoft Word 2016 Basic skills quiz and see if you know the basic skills required to use this software.
Please enter your email:
1. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
2. What are Tab Stops used for?
3. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
4. Which option is used to move text?
5. What do the below buttons allow?
6. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
7. How would you create a numbered list?
8. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
9. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
10. When you jusify text; it means that:
11. if you accidently delete some text; how would you bring it back?
12. How do you remove a row from a table?
13. What is a footer?
14. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
15. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
Question 1 of 15