Take our Microsoft Word 2016 Basic skills quiz and see if you know the basic skills required to use this software.
Please enter your email:
1. What do the below buttons allow?
2. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
3. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
4. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
5. What are Tab Stops used for?
6. Which option is used to move text?
7. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
8. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
9. How would you create a numbered list?
10. What is a footer?
11. if you accidently delete some text; how would you bring it back?
12. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
13. When you jusify text; it means that:
14. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
15. How do you remove a row from a table?
Question 1 of 15