Take our Microsoft Word 2016 Basic skills quiz and see if you know the basic skills required to use this software.
Please enter your email:
1. What do the below buttons allow?
2. if you accidently delete some text; how would you bring it back?
3. How do you remove a row from a table?
4. Files that help you create new documents consistently so as to increase your productivity are called ____.
5. When you jusify text; it means that:
6. Which option is used to move text?
7. What are the below symbols on the ruler called?
8. How would you create a numbered list?
9. When saving a document to a new location; which option would you choose?
10. Which would you click below to change a piece of text’s font?
11. It is not possible to have different headers or footers throughout your document.
12. What are Tab Stops used for?
13. A _____is similar to a placeholder in that it will contain information that may change in the document.
14. In order to change the colour of the text; that text must be selected first.
15. What is a footer?
Question 1 of 15