Please enter your email:
1. Which of the following is NOT available as a type of source for a citation?
2. Where can the insertion; deletion and creation of sub-documents be controlled?
3. What type of reference is used to create a Table of Figures?
4. Where are Form Field controls found?
5. To migrate Styles between documents, which process would you use?
6. A macro can record keystrokes and mouse clicks but not mouse movements such as selecting words in documents.
7. A Mail Merge can only use the standard Outlook Contact fields like First Name and Address Block
8. What is the below box used for?
9. What is a file of Concorde?
10. When performing a Mail Merge; where does Word pull the information for the fields from?
11. Where are Form controls found on the Ribbon?
12. What is a bookmark?
13. When importing information for a Mail Merge, some information may be missing.
How can you rectify the display of missing information during the Merge process?
14. Which Styles does a Table of Contents rely on to work?
15. Which of the following cannot be cross-referenced within your text?
Question 1 of 15