Today’s audiences are tech savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint 2016, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint 2016 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
You can also use the course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows® 10 environment and be able to use Windows 10 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing operations.
- Add graphical elements to your presentation.
- Modify objects in your presentation.
- Add tables to your presentation.
- Add charts to your presentation.
- Prepare to deliver your presentation.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic D: Use PowerPoint Help
Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic A: Select a Presentation Type
- Topic B: Edit Text
- Topic C: Build a Presentation
Lesson 3: Performing Advanced Text Editing Operations
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Format Text Boxes
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
Lesson 5: Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Topic A: Edit Objects
- Topic B: Format Objects
- Topic C: Group Objects
- Topic D: Arrange Objects
- Topic E: Animate Objects
Lesson 6: Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
Lesson 7: Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print Your Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Exam 77-422